Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weird Dream!

I just wake from my noon nap.
Its weird and kinda scary and also funny to tell. ><
Its so real where now i cnnt differentiate reality. hahax

My dream starts when i was dreaming,
I woke up. as usual, Im alone in the house.
Woke up coz of some disturbance at my house gate.
I slowly went downstairs to look who's around.

My gate was opened.
By the time i stepped downstairs,
i saw the back of a person going to the kitchen
I quickly went there.
There's no1.

I took a knife >< 
Go to the kitchen room.
There's no1 also. 
Look under the bed. 
Someone is hiding. 
A she. 

Kinda like a kid.
Erm.kinda took me long time to get her out
under the bed.
and to make it short, i killed her. ><

i went back to the hall.
went outside my house. 
My car missing.
And also saw 2 of my friends waiting for me inside a car
maybe wana fetch me go yc~

i duno why i just followed my fren.
din tell them anything.
on the way,i look back at my house.

My car parked outside my house. 
so i quickly ask them to stop and run back there.

(hmm.forgotten some part)

i got hurt by that guy.
waited for ambulance for like 30 minutes.
in the ambulance, the doctor injected me with painkiller..

Its like i can really felt the pain,so im awake now. ><
i never dream for so many months dy and now with this weird dream.
its really so weird especially when everything seems real!
 -__-

i quickly updated this as soon i wake. 
so that i wont forget about it~
seems like still abit blur my vision. =S

No comments:

Post a Comment