Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Well.Its Amali Again! What?!


Tomorrow!! well..amali again.
Just survived from boredom in amali classes and i'll have to go there again! =(
What DID I DO WRONG?! D=
hehe.just joking with the over expression. =p

Anyway..gonna wake up at around 7am tomorrow.yes again.
And im having slight fever already. =O
Also happy coz dad bought for me the samsung galaxy tab this afternoon.It was big though.
Everything is inside.u name it. :D
But sad.gonna get my Iphone4 during may. :(

Below are some of my on9 games screen shots.Ignore it if not interested. =)

4 star rank died on my hand.xD

Yes.and again. xD

p/s : lazy take so many screen shots because screen shots
button is far away from the fingers -.- everytime i wana click f8.i dies first. =O

No comments:

Post a Comment